Build Business Credit
Building business credit is much like building anything else, you start with a foundation and work your way up. Your business credit foundation is your business itself. Acquiring lines of credit without personal guarantees or using your personal credit scores means that you're going to need to establish your business foundation for building credit. Corporate Credit Center.com has all of the tools, resources and services to establish and build your business' credit profile the right way.
Our services assist businesses with developing true, separate, credit profiles from any starting point; from newly incorporated companies, to those that have been formed for years. Our hands-on business credit building services means that you can have a business credit profile in just weeks and credit for your business in just a few months.
Business Credit Foundation
You're going to need a separate legal entity to build business credit with. Your entity needs to be formally organized, in good standing and have a TAX ID number and bank account, just to get going. After that, credit compliance formalities and then credit profile items, such as trade references and business references. All of these items can be handled through our credit building services and programs.
- Business Formation and Legal Entity Services
- Business Incorporation: We file new business entities in all 50 states that you can start building business credit with immediately. Complete with tax forms, corporate record books, sample agreements and your corporate seal.
- Aged Corporations and Shelf Companies: You can opt to purchasing a business that is already incorporated that is from .5 to 100 years old and be incorporated immediately. This helps build business credit down the road when some lenders look at how long your business has been incorporated.
- Tax Forms: New EIN Numbers obtained for you. We can either prepare your tax forms or obtain your new Federal Employer Identification Number for you directly from the IRS.
- Business Compliance: Any lender is going to evaluate your business and make sure it is in compliance for your jurisdiction and type of business. Operating permits and licenses, business insurance and organizational formalities can be handled for you in a matter of days.
- Business Checking Account: Your company needs to have a business checking account and we have relationships with national banks to assist you with the process.
Business Credit Building
- D-U-N-S® Number: As part of our business credit service, your company's D&B® reporting D-U-N-S® Number will be obtained with our assistance.
- Business Information Reports: We will obtain and review your business information reports with the credit bureaus to ensure accuracy.
- Access to Financing: As a leader in business credit, we have a database of lenders that are happy to work with businesses that are involved in an credit building program because they are more likely to show creditworthiness to get higher scores. You gain full access to our list of creditors and financing contacts.
- Creditor Selection: When building business credit, it is critical that you work with lenders that report positive payment activity and report to all or the majority of the bureaus. Some lenders only report negative payments, which doesn't help build your business' credit profile. We filter the right creditors for your business and help you with your selections and applications.
- PAYDEX® Score: When you begin credit activity we will monitor and submit information to help your company achieve high credit scores and get your business to a +75 PAYDEX®